So you’ve tried Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and you’re not impressed. Lucky for you there’s a quick solution to downgrade back to trusty old IE7!
Windows XP Solution
1) Click the Start menu, control panel
2) From the control panel select “Add/Remove programs”
3) Find Internet Explorer 8 and proceed to uninstall it.
After the uninstall is complete you’ll be able to use IE8.
Windows Vista Solution
1) Click the Start menu then select control panel
2) From the control panel select “Programs and Features” (Or Programs)
3) Click “View installed updates” on the left
(wait for it to load .. it does take a few minutes. Note the bar at the top of the screen)
4) Find “Windows Internet Explorer 8″, select it and use the “Uninstall button” at the top of the list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.